Beautiful handmade earrings inspired by nature. Wander, explore and experience the wonders of nature. The fallen leaf, the trees rustling in the wind, the fresh fall air that rejuvenates your soul. I made these earrings after a walk in the woods. Love the colours and the rustic feel.
I've used premium Czech glass beads for these earrings. The lovely tear drops are in a milky cream with a gorgeous picasso finish in olive green and hints of blue. Each bead is unique and beautiful. I've rustically wire wrapped them with brass wire. I've paired with glass beads in aqua blue and golden olive.
↪ Details at a Glance:
• Teardrop Glass Bead - Cream with olive and blue picasso finish - 16x12mm
• Aqua Blue glass donut bead - 9x5mm
• Golden Olive glass bead - 6x4mm
• Natural Brass hook earwire
• Dangle of Earring - 1 3/4" (47mm)
Handmade in Canada by Nancy Wallis.