$48.95 CAD – Sold Out
As seen on The Vampire Diaries - episode 719 - worn by the character Bonnie (played by the amazing Kat Graham). "Somebody that I used to know".
Original air date - April 22, 2016.
This is the original necklace, designed especially for The Vampire Diaries by Nancy Wallis of Wallis Designs.
A beautiful brass swallow swoops down from a natural brass chain. He carries a lone crystal teardrop in red magma. The swallow, known as the bird of freedom, is beautifully depicted in this natural brass pendant with his long pointed wings and forked tail. You can just imagine him soaring through the sky free to find his true love.
Premium quality, natural brass cable chain is accented with hand wire wrapped Swarovski crystals in jet black and magma red. It's approx. 18 1/2" long and the pendant hang downs about 1 1/2". It closes in the back with a brass lobster clasp.
↪ Details at a Glance:
• Brass Swallow Pendant - Natural Brass - 41 x 21mm
• Swarovski Crystal Teardrop - Red Magma - 22mm
• Swarovski Crystal bicone beads - Red Magma - 4mm
• Swarovski Crystal bicone beads - Jet Black - 6mm
• Premium quality natural brass chain - 18 1/2" length
• Pendant Length approx 1 1/2"
Handmade in Canada by Nancy Wallis.
Also available with Black Diamond Crystal.