A beautiful indigo blue like the deep waters of Lake Muskoka. Your summer day begins with reading on the dock the sun above you with your feet dipped in the cool water.
This beautiful navy blue bracelet is a mix of small and larger rondelle Lapis Lazuli stones in a mix of shiny and frosted to add a textural interest. Two shiny sterling silver beads ad a beautiful detail.
So easy to put on, comfortable to wear and they look great stacked and layered. You'll love the feel of the cool stone against your wrist.
* The last pictures show two bracelets stacked. This listing is for one (1) bracelet only.
Details at a Glance:
• Lapis Lazuli stone beads - rondelle, smooth - 7x4mm and 5x3mm
• Sterling Silver smooth, round beads - 6mm
• Strung on premium stretch cord.
• This bracelet has an inside measurement of 6 1/2"
It would fit a wrist of 5 3/4 - 6 3/4" (a bit looser to snug). One size fits most.
**Please note each stone is unique in it's natural goodness and therefore each bracelet is unique. Your bracelet will be similar to the one pictured but will be your own, one of kind, handmade bracelet.
Handmade in Canada by Nancy Wallis Designs.